So I am bored and it is 1:15 am on a Sunday night/Monday morning ahah! and I am watching my favorite movie of all (kindof) Into the Blue<3... I decided to write a blog. I'm sure it will be just me rambling but whatevs.
First of all, everything is going pretty well in my life right now. The family situations are getting better, we aren't fighting constantly anymore..just here and there..which is good. It isn't so stressful either..somewhat. Everything is going pretty good though. I am so blessed to have a family so loving && caring like mine! I love them so much. It has always been us three no matter what! I am truely blessed<3
School is going good..I guess..this will be my second week..But I don't care for my English teacher..its just how he talks/types to people..he seems like a complete douche bag. But i'm hoping I will pass this semester..I am going to try my freaking hardest to pass this semester..Everything is pretty easy though, we are learning about commas, colons and other grammar stuff like that ahhaa! I actually just got done with some homework too!
Will and I are doing wonderful! I am super duper happy with him. He an amazing boyfriend. We have been together for 6 months now, it has been thee best 6 months everrrrrr! I have never felt this way with anyone before, I mean like forreal, I have NEVER EVER felt this way before..Is it weird I STILL get butterflies when I get a call, text, hug, kiss from him, and even when I just see him. Its insane! ahaha..He drives me nuts but in a GOOD way. I am so attracted to him physically and mentally as well, he is truely one of a kind.I love everything about the kid. He is so kind-hearted but also he looks like a tough guy. Hes my sexy tough guy<3 He supports me in whatever it is I do and listens when I need him most. When I'm feeling upset or sad..he's always there to make me smile or give me a hug. I am truely blessed to have someone like him around. I am so thankful and glad to be with someone like him..He's so amazinggg<3
Do you know what time it is? oh yes..its rambling time! woo!
So I got my nails done! I haven't got them done in ages! They look sooo cuteee! I love going to kiss nails and getting them done, they are so quick too! its insane. But everyone is so nice there too! and they aren't too crazy in prices which I like. I feel more like a woman when I get my nails done..it makes me feel confident about myself too. I dont' really know why..I just love getting them done!
so i'm thinking about getting a new tattoo and piercing...I already told you about my next tattoo what I plan on getting very soon..but I have been thinking (for quite some time now) - to get my nipples pierced. I'm not saying both..maybe just one..or maybe both. I'm not really sure. But I think it would be kinda exciting/sexy if I got them done..not gonna lie! I've been thinking about it for a couple months now..but I am very nervous to get them done fersure. I think it would be exciting to get them done..but I am nervous on how much they will hurt :0 its kindof scary...having a needle being shoved through your nipple...ouchhh! ahah I think I can handle it..I just might be a nervous reck..maybe.
What do you think about a girl with nipple piercings?
Hmmm...I'm going to think about it more before I (if i do) go for it.
Hmmm...Well I think i'm going to get off of here. Good night barbz<3
No comments:
Post a Comment