
So, this blog is mainly for my amazing boyfriend William. For the past 6 months I have been with him and its been amazing. I have never felt this way towards anyone in my life..its crazy and I like it alotttt! I just love everything about the kid, he's a gentlemen towards me, has manners, he's super caring, family orienated, ONE VERY SEXY MAN, his smile, his laugh, his eyes are just gorgeous, his body is amazing, how he hugs me is just so one of a kind (he gives amazing hugs) , his kisses, his lips, how he can make me laugh (all the time), his walk, how he is always there when I need him most, gives me advice when I need it, how he supports me in whatever I do, ..the list just goes on and on about what I like about him.
We met in such a wierd way..its just wierd. My mom was on press side (at our work) and she was talking to him about me thinking he was one very sexy man..and he said well give your daughter my phone number and we can talk (hahah) ...well I didn't text him, I got nervous and was like uhhhhh i'm scurred...so after the weekend he saw my mom and asked what happened, she told him and he said well just give her my number..so an hour into the work shift (after my mom told me what all happened) I got a text from him and we talked for the whole day about everything. That night we talked on the phone about different things, like what I am into, what do I do for fun, what music I like and other random things he wanted to know. The next day at work we finally talked face to face. I was so nervous talking to him..I kept blushing like crazy whenever we would talk to each other! I felt silly.
A week or so later we finally hungout with eachother (outside of work) and we talked for more hour and hours in my kitchen about anything and everything. then when the night was ending we walked out on the porch to say goodbye to eachother..we had thee MOST amazing hug I have ever got from someone..it just felt like something sparked inside of me and it was a feeling I really cannot describe..it was truely amazing. How close we were together, how everything just was, I didn't care about anything happening around us...all I cared about was what was happening on that porch between us. ...then no kiss happened.. ahahhaha! ...we talked about it that night and he said "I wanted to kiss you but Iwas so scared/nervous so I walked away, I wanted to turn around and walk back up that driveway and kiss you..but I was scared"
but then a couple days later we hung out and had that first kiss between us..and it was amazing as well..it was just very sloppy since we didn't know eachothers technique of kissing ahaha! but after two hours of kissing eachother it got better and better.
Now, we have been together for 6 months now and it has been nothing but amazing! I honestly mean that though. I have never been this happy with someone in my life time..I am so happy with him and our relationship and how it is and where its going. I love it! I love how we can just lay there without saying anything and still feel that spark between us. Its crazy I still get butterflies when I first see him or when I get a text from him or a kiss or a hug from him. I like how I can be myself around him and he's himself around me..I am truely comfortable with him! I am so comfortable with him because I can fall asleep in his arms and wake up the next morning in the same position. He is truely an amazing person to me and my family and that is all I want. I wanted to find a man and I did! and I am truely satisfied mentally and physically by him. I wouldn't ask for anything better! He is the best I have ever had! (; && I loCk him very very much!<3

No comments:
Post a Comment