Saturday, April 14, 2012

Friday the 13th who?

I was feeling lucky.
This past month everything couldn't have been better! As for starters, I will be getting a new car (finally!) next friday. Its an 'o8 dodge caliber, its a cute little car. Its kindof a mix of a suv//sedan which I find kinda neat. Plus its good in the snow and its veryyyyy nice inside. I can't wait!! I have waited sooo long to get a new car! Now I can finally sport a new car! yay!
Work has been going great, I'm actually working today..yes, too bad its a saturday. But oh well, I need the money and it wouldn't hurt to work an extra day since I did have monday off this week. It was nice having a day off, but not getting a 40 hour check just sucks &' I really need that money right now.
School is almost over! I have just a couple more weeks to go. I'm just hoping I pass this course, this class really sucked! It was bad, I think it was just because I had to learn it by myself, with no help from a teacher. Plus, no lecture in a classroom wasn't helpful either. But I am trying hard to pass this class, I do not want to fail it! I will be taking the spring/summer semester off- i really didn't want to either- But we had too. We couldn't get our tax infomation back in-time so we could do fasfa paperwork before the deadline. So we decided to take the spring//summer semester off. I thought it was best though, because I couldn't afford to pay for this semester, I know that forsure. Oh well, I will be fersurely going back in the Fall time though &' just keep chuckin' along. I hope it all works out though.
Other than getting a new car, I am excited because I maybe getting another chinchilla! Yes, I already have one, she's a precious little thing. I love her dearly! She is sooo beautiful too! She's like a light grey color, but has a purple//blueish tint to her. The lady at the pet store said shes a "Lavendar" color one. I was so excited when I bought her, I have been wanting one of these bad boys ever since I was little. Now, I finally got one! I couldn't be anymore happier either. But back to me getting another one. Andrew (will's friend) has two of them - Pikachu & Frankenstine - They are super adorable. But Pikachu keeps getting preggos and having still borns :( and He asked me the other day if I would like to take Pikachu so she can stop getting preggos and havn't problems. I told him "heck yes I would! I wouldn't mind taking her at all". So, my plan is to get a bigger cage for them and then move in Pikachu. Pikachu is a little older than Pheobe though, She's bigger too! ahah But she's a gorge too, Pikachu is a dark grey color one, with darker markings and she is just too adorable. I would love to take her! I can't wait until I get her though, I think Pheobe will be happy to get a little playmate too, I think she maybe bored by her self all the time.
Hmm, I think I should get ready for work now, its like 12:30 and I'm sure william would want to leave a bit early again like he did yesterday! ahah Well I know this is a short post, but oh well! I will write more like next week or so :)
have a good day beauties!<3

No comments: