So, today is my birthday!! Woohoo! I cannot believe I am 19 years old already. Its crazy!! I plan to celebrate it with mi familia this weekend, mmm mexican food! I'm thinking of going to los colanas (I'm not sure if I spelled it right, but oh well) or Mi Publeo. I have been waiting for this day for months now! ahaha! I am so excited to just go out to eat with my momma and my sister! Its been a while since we actually gone out to dinner together. It will be very very nice.
Now, since the last post a lot has happened..well kindof. I basically been working, but I will be laid off for the next two weeks which will be somewhat nice. I can actually relax and work on my tan! - about time! - I am excited for it but then I am not because I won't have a paycheck aha. But oh well! Work has been going good. The bad thing is is that we don't have air conditioning in there so it gets a bit toasty on these hot days aha. At least I have a little fan blowing on me in my area, that comes in handy.
So, I been single for about 2 months now. I am the happiest I have been in a long time! I like being single there is no fighting about little stuff or anything and I can do what I want aha which is nice from time to time. Aaron and I are over (for good) and we are just friends. which I like it better than when we were together. He finally accepted it and its good now. I am very happy with my life at this point and its very nice. Things are looking up and I'm happy. Other than being single, I am starting to "talk" to this new guy. He is gorgeous aha. He's a very nice guy and laid back the best part is he can make me laugh. I love to laugh! Its weird because we have a lot of little things in common..and our personalities are similar too. He seems like a really great guy too. But we aren't rushing into anything just taking it day by day and seeing what will happen :)
Other than that...I'm getting some last minute things for school done with these two weeks off and then I should be set to go in the fall time!! I'm so ready to start school! I feel like a crazy lady!
That car thing fell through, -it wasn't meant to be- and I do not regret it. Yes, I wish I had a new car, but maybe within the next few months. I need to save up more money for it and find the lucky one for me! Hopefully everything will work out.
I am very thankful with how my life has turned out. I feel very grateful for everything that has happened to me, I wouldn't be the person who I am today if it weren't for what I been through. I am honestly so thankful for everyone and everything thats in my life!! thank you god for everything!♥
this is dedicated to my lovely mother & sister -
_Momma, you are my guardian angel by day and my super hero by night. You honestly mean more than the world to me! You have always been there for me when I need you most and always gives me the best advice to keep moving foward. I do not know what I would do without you in my life. I wouldn't be the smart, independent, strong woman I've grown into today if it weren't for you. I know you will always be there when I need you and I will always be here for you when you need me most. I love you so much momma!♥
_Amanda, you are my sister, partner in crime and best friend. You are always there for me when I need you most and are always someone I can talk to about anything. Honestly you mean more than the world to me! words cannot explain it. You are always the one who keeps me pushing me to do more. I will always be here when you need me most and I will always be there for you. I do not know what I would do without you in my life sis. I love you so much!♥
No comments:
Post a Comment