Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Oh Goodness my mind has slipped..


The past two days been very chill and content.
Yesterfuckinday, Me and Kt chilled..like normally. We were at her house, and pretty much was on stickam with Bryan[thelion]; James and Jon.
But before they all came in this kid came in and sang to us..and told us he was a pirate. He was quite intresting..then he left after he said that. aha.
Then they all came in, We talked to them til like literally 3:oo in the morning then we got off the computer after entertaing Bryan. aha.
We were just sitting there with our shirts up, it was quite intresting..you may never know what XXL Monsters will do to us. =p


Then Today...was a very lazy day. Kay Me and Katie slept til like 1:3o[p.m.] then got up. talked about how she piled the blankets on me like they were nothing then rolled over. ahah.
Then we both got up and ate some shizz. then went back to her room, Rocked out to some amazing music. then at like 3:3o we layed down and listening to Rediscover's new cd
[itsamazing]
we fell asleep. I kept waking up almost every half hour til I was fully awake, which was at like 6:oo today. My mom came and got me at like 8. then I got home, ate some dinner.
I went downstairs to watch Scarface with my mom and James. then he goes "well now how are we gonna do this?"
talking about smokin some weed. Kay dude, I know that you fuckin do it! I aint dumb! Like seriouslyy they try to make me and amanda think they don't do it. I KNOW THEY DO!
GAWD.
But my mom saw me roll my eyes and she was like "Well ifyou want to smoke it so bad then go upstairs" so he runs up there like theres no tomarrow. and then she goes up there.
He seriously gets on my nerves 90% of the time hes around. ugh..its annoying.
Then I just went to the computer and ingored em.
A little while laterz me and this kid was talking on the phone. he's quite entertaing..
but other than that..i'm quite bored right now and tired..even though I literally slept all fuckin dayyy.
I hate it.
well i think i'm done with this blog fer today.



You've gone too long without sleep.
I know you won't rest stressed,
so give up, just give up.
And don't say no to pills.
Ativin won't kill.


No comments: